I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stephanie and Kevin's Wedding Cake

Stephanie and Kevin were married at Deerpond Plantation.  For their wedding reception they shared with their family and friends this three tiered cake.  The cake floated on a round glass plate but underneath the draping cloth were mini lights. Kevins one request were edible dragees on the cake so on the second and third tiers were his brown dragees.  I surprised him by leaving all the extra dragess under this plate at the reception.

Congratulations!  We wish you blessings, grace, love and many years of happiness.

1 comment:

JT Photography - Tonya Ritchie said...

Gorgeous cake! I was the photographer at their wedding, and will have several great shots of their beautiful cake. Let me know if you are interested, and I can email you a few shots to use for your business. http://www.jtphoto-online.com/