I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Brent's Groomscake

The night before Brent and Heather were married they celebrated after the rehearsal with this cake created by his mom and myself. She had purchased scrap book icons of all the things he loves. Front and center is his tux and the Bible. Below that are golden retrievers and Heather designated by the nurses cap and a heart and word that make him think of her. Next to that was a palm tree representing their honey moon. Around the cake were all of his loves like fishing, drinking coffee and beer, lawn tools, dice and cooking.

No comments: