I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Salute to Our Military




For several months I had been looking for a service person to bless with a wedding cake but I kept hitting a brick wall. One day I decided to call my cousin, Bonnie who lives in Iowa and as we were catching up on life she told me that her son, Kyle was getting married in a few weeks in Florida on the beach. I thought I had heard he was in the military so I told Bonnie my story of looking for some one in the military to give a cake away to. Bonnie called Megan and set the plans in motion.

Megan and I came up with this cake based on their invitations. The bubble flowers were incorporated all around the cake in a random pattern. We topped it off with a bow.

The cake flavors were:
Chocolate kahlua with barvarian cream.
Double chocolate with raspberry filling.
White cake with white chocolate butter cream.

It was such a blessing to be apart of Megan and Kyle's wedding and to see some relatives that I rarely ever see.

Blessing Upon Your Marriage and Life Together!

No comments: