I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Married on 1/1/11

Jessica and Alex were married on on the very first day of the new year. Jessica wanted a romantic winter wonderland scene for their reception. I put glass blocks with white lights under their 4 tiered square wedding cake. The idea was to keep it simple and elegant. Large purple poinsettias accented the cake.

For her guest they served strawberry cake with cream cheese filling and a white cake with chocolate butter cream. For their cake, they selected a chocolate peanut butter cake with chocolate mousse.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the whole presentation, looks fantastic.