I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Bridal Showcase at the Charlotte Convention Center

I was thrilled to be a part of the largest bridal show that is held every year.  We met so many brides and grooms and passed out our truffles.

Remember if you book between now and 2/5/12 you will receive a set of toasting glasses plus a cake serving set.

Please check out our cake and filling options on the  website, www.icingontheedge.com and then give me a call or email me at sharon@icingontheedge.com

No comments: