I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Heather and Brett's Wedding

Heather and Brett were married at Il Bella Gardens on a beautiful summer evening.  They celebrate with family and friends with this square 4 tiered cake decorated in yellow and orange.  I decorated the cake with daisies and orange with a touch of yellow fondant bands.

It is not very often I that I get to take a picture of the bride and groom with their wedding cake.  I was excited that I got to deliver the cake and take a picture of Heather and Brett.

Congratulations Heather and Brett!  We wish you love and joy as you go through life together.

No comments: