I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Amanda and Matt's Wedding Cake

Amanda and Matt welcomed their family and friends at the Hotel Concord.  Amanda selected this 4 tier wedding cake full of ruffles and pearls.  We transformed the picture she brought to me that included fondant pearls but together we came up with the same look only using butter cream icing.  We finished off the cake with pink roses and rose petals.

Congratulations Amanda and Matt.  We wish you all the best full of love and laughter and joy.

No comments: