I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Simply Elegant

Mary and Mike designed their wedding cake to coordinate with their invitations. The design incorporated swirls and dots. The middle tier featured their names in a double heart. The cake was surrounded by lights.

The cakes were either chocolate with chocolate Bavarian cream filling or a white cake filled with a cream cheese mouse.

The three tiered cake served 100.

I received this comment yesterday.
"Everything we wanted in a wedding cake-elegant and included a fountain. Many guest asked for seconds because it was so moist. Thanks to Sharon for her advice and design suggestions. Barbara, Mother of the Bride

No comments: