I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding transport system

For those of brides that are concerned about the safety of transporting your wedding cake, I wanted to show you how I transport your wedding cake to your venue. This company is called the Cake Safe and have built this wonderful, secure and safe transport system. A long steel rod secures the cake cake which insures the cake will not move while being transported. The cake safe is totally enclosed which insulates the cake from the hot summer days.

No comments: