I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

Kendal and Duane Consultation/Tasting Cake

Kendal and Duane shared their sample cakes with each other as a preview for their upcoming wedding. In all of my 33 years of consultations, this was a first and so much fun.  We had a great time designing their wedding cake.  They are getting married Dec 8th.  We designed a very pretty cake but you will have to wait to see it. Check back on Dec 9th for their wedding cake.

Thanks Kim Mcllwaine/ Brides Choice for sending them my way.

No comments: