I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cocktails and Sweets with Chelish Moore Flowers

These are the goodies I made for Chelish Moore Flowers bridal event.  One the cup cake stand there are lemonade and chocolate espresso cup cakes.  Next are the little green boxes that are getting well know for having our bride and groom truffles.  The truffles on the silver plate are key lime, lemon, chocolate and strawberry.  The last treats are the cake push ups.  They were the hit of the party.  I made red velvet with cream cheese, carrot cake with cream cheese and whip cream,  almond pound cake with pineapple/coconut filling topped with butter cream, and strawberry and lemon cake with butter cream.

These cake push up are a great idea for your wedding reception, a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or instead of cupcakes.

No comments: