I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nikki and Jon's Wedding

Nikki and Jon held their wedding at Oehlers BBQ Barn.  Nikki and Jon were the first couple to be married in their lovely chapel on site.  They selected a square 4 tiered showpiece cake.  I used burlap in between each tier  with a thin yellow ribbon.  Hot pink daisies accented each tier but place at an angle all the way down the cake. On the cake for them to cut was the same daisy and a brown fondant band and yellow ribbon to copy the burlap look.

Congratulations Nikki and Jon on your marriage.  We hope you have a life together full of love and laughter.

No comments: