I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Yvonne and Mark Celebrate

Mark and Yvonne celebrated their marriage of 25 years on a beautiful fall day.  The couple have so much to be thankful for as they renew their vows with their family and friends.  At their wedding they didn't have a wedding cake like Yvonne dreamed of.  When she saw this cake she teared up, thinking I had made a mistake with her cake, I asked her what was wrong... she just said... I didn't have a real wedding cake the first time and now I do.

What a blessing to be a part of something so memorable and special for this couple.  We wish you and your family a life full of blessings and good health.