I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kendal and Duane's Wedding Cake

Kendal and Duane were married at the lovely Tillery Traditions Country Club.  They selected a snow flake themed wedding cake with hearts as a topper.  The white 4 tiered cake had black bands with silver rhinestones.  Cascading from the top down were many snowflakes that glistened with pixie glitter.

Congratulations Kendal and Duane.  It was fun to see you before your wedding.  Thanks for letting me be a part of your very special day. I will always remember you as you guys were the first couple to share your sample cakes by feeding each other in practice for today. 

No comments: