I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Friday, December 21, 2012

Operation Marry Me Military by Michael A Anderson

After Operation Marry Me Military, Michael generously gave me some beautiful pictures of the wedding.  I had so many to select from but narrowed it down to these 3 and made this collage. I  included the invitation by Susan, owner of Sweetest Beginnings.  My favorite picture is the cake with the flag behind it.  A picture like that just happens and says it all.

One big disclaimer, my picture of the pictures is not as good as Michael's pictures.  But I hope you get the idea and can see his work through mine.  It is obvious why Michael takes pictures and I make wedding cakes.

Thank You So Much Michael for your generosity and pictures but also for being a part of Operation Marry Me Military 2012.

No comments: