I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

Icing on the Edge at Ellis Jewelers

Today and tomorrow we will be at Ellis Jewelry in downtown Concord.  They are featuring the Spring Bling Bridal Show.  They have so many wonderful rings, bands and pieces of gorgeous jewelry for your wedding day.  If you are looking for gifts for your brides maid and grooms men, they can help you.

I am passing out my cake truffles today.  Tomorrow I will have my cake truffles and the new cake push ups. So fun to eat... great for a rehearsal dinner, your wedding reception or bridal shower.

No comments: