I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sarah and Andy's Wedding Reception

Sarah and Andy had their wedding and reception at the Historic Hotel Concord.  The beautiful architecture was the perfect setting for their wedding and reception and the cake was the center piece. The couple selected orange, pink and  aqua blue so I made daisies to accent the corners of the three tiered wedding cake.  On top were the double hearts and more daisies.  Cornelie lace was placed on each cake at an angle creating a contemporary look to a classic lace.

Congratulations Sarah and Andy.  Thanks for letting Icing on the Edge be a part of your special day and we wish you many many years of blessings.


No comments: