I want to thank every one who has ordered cakes from me over the last several years. My business has taken a different direction so at this point I am focusing on working with brides and grooms to make their day the very best. Again, Thank you for your kind words and support. www.IcingOnTheEdge.com

Friday, April 13, 2012

John's Grooms Cake

Aon surprised her husband to be with a cake that celebrated John's life.  She picked out items from the scape book isles.  Aon is from Thialand and John is from the US so on the top are maps and flags of each county along with a picture of John's dog. In front are the schools he attended then his favorite hobbies, cultural items that included music and shows finishing up with his truck and one of her favorite foods from Thialand.  I placed it on a lazy susan so the whole cake rotated so each guest could view all of John's favorite things.

I hope you were surprised and amazed by all the items that Aon selected for you.

No comments: